Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Handmade Home

Although I have lived in my house for over a year, it is still pretty bare in terms of paint on the walls and accent pieces like accessories or wall hangings. I love looking through home decor magazines, and browsing ideas on Pinterest. The ideas I like best are the ones you can do yourself, and still get a really professional-looking result.
Here is some inspiration I've found around the 'net. All of it is handmade or DIY, and I would love to have every single piece.

DIY beadboard wallpaper by 320 Sycamore

Recycled pallet coffee table by Sew Homegrown
Source: homedit.com via Brianna on Pinterest


California Key Hanger by OldNewAgain on Etsy

Source: etsy.com via Amy on Pinterest


Handmade Fabric Basket by BaffinBags on Etsy
Source: etsy.com via Amy on Pinterest


Handmade doily rug by ooty on Etsy
Source: etsy.com via Amy on Pinterest


Handmade knobs/drawer pulls by featherandwind on Etsy
Source: etsy.com via Amy on Pinterest

Feel free to check out the blogs and shops I've featured today. They are more easily found through my direct links than through Pinterest.
I've got a lot of projects and ideas on the books, so come back soon for more handmade inspiration and DIY projects!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my coffee table! Good luck with your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful new blog! Love it's theme, great idea:)
    Thanks for featuring my doily rug:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy, love your choices. The California key holder stands out to me. You are very inspiring to me. Keep up all your hard work. Love, Aunt Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. beadboard wallpaper=one of the best DIY inventions ever! thanks for the shout out :)

    ReplyDelete